Get Silver Price * Silver IRA Kit * Silver Coins
Regal Assets Investor Review
Knowing how much silver is per ounce is only half the battle. Understanding the importance of owning precious metals, like silver and gold, as well as the most cost-effective way to buy and hold these metals is vital to being a good silver investor.
The folks at Regal Assets are available to assist you with the information you need to be informed on gold and silver prices, buying silver and gold and of course how you can own silver and gold in your retirement accounts…and why you should.
Owning Gold, Silver and Other Precious Metals Is an Important Part of Your Portfolio Investment Strategy for Your:
- Self-Directed Traditional IRA’s;
- Self-Directed Roth IRA’s;
- Rollovers of Company 401K Plan and IRA’s; and
- Taxable Investment Accounts
Selecting a Gold or Silver Company is very important decision. Here’s why we chose Regal Assets:
There are a number of factors that went in to our decision to work with Regal Assets – simply put, we feel they are the best of all those companies we’ve worked with. Here are a few specifics for you to chew on.:
- Most trustworthy
- Exceptional service
- Extremely knowledgeable and
- Cost effective
Creating security in your IRA or taxable portfolio is the business of Regal Assets. They have five decades of combined experience in precious metals investing – truly they are experts and can assist you with allocating a portion of your portfolio to precious metals as well as provide guidance on trends and forecasts (no one can guarantee your success, however). Working with Regal Assets will help you diversify your portfolio.
Regal Assets has amassed a number of high-level cudos from those in and around the industry, as well as from its clients, including:
- Business Consumer Alliance – Regal is rated AAA by the Consumer Alliance, with only one complaint in over 300 reviews (and that number is growing as rapidly as their client base is)
- Better Business Bureau – Regal is rated A+ by the BBB
- TrustLink – Regal is holding a 5-Star rating from TrustLink – as measured by customers of Regal Assets. That’s something to give serious consideration to.
According to Inc. Magazine for 2013 –
- “Regal Assets specializes in advising investors in how to roll over retirement accounts into precious metals. Regal Assets manages nearly $70 million in assets.“
- Regal Assets is rated number 287 on their top 5,000 companies for 2013. And if that didn’t get you – they grew 1,514% in the past three years! Wow!
- Regal Assets is rated number 20 of all Financial Services Companies – well above all other advisers in the precious metals industry.
Service-related Reasons to Select Regal Assets for Your IRA Rollover or Taxable Accounts:
- First Year Set-up and Storage Fees are FREE! That’s a huge savings and certainly something you can take advantage of while still being offered.
- Service fees – at just $250/year, they are among the least expensive. And the rate does not increase with portfolio size.
- Excellent storage and security of your gold, silver or other precious metals – Regal Assets utilizes segregated storage via Brinks
- Person to person, fast response times are a hallmark of the excellent customer service at Regal Assets. Once you complete the contact form, someone will call you to introduce the Regal Advantage a bit further and with no pressure. Subsequent service follow-ups will be top-notch.
- A customer-comes-first mentality. You’ll appreciate the respect you receive – from your first phone call with a Regal Assets representative, all the way through account setup, funds transfers and of course buying your gold (or silver… or platinum, palladium… coins, bullion, bars, etc.). Truly a great group of knowledgeable folks, all interested in helping you.
- And don’t forget – over 50 years of combined investor knowledge in the precious metals industry, including: gold, silver, palladium and platinum in bullion, bars and coins.
So What’s in a Rating?
Better Business Bureau - Regal Assets
- A+ Rating (scale A+ to F)
- Accredited Business since 10/30/2009
The Better Business Bureau was founded in 1912 and has long since been revered as one of the most trusted companies for assessing the reliability of companies in North America. Regal Assets maintains a top rating with the Better Business Bureau, an A+ and is accredited. Simply put, an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau indicates Regal Assets has a proven track record of trust and fair dealings with its customers, with an outstanding history in the financial services industry. That’s not easily earned and carries a great deal of weight.
Trust Link – Regal Assets
Consumer-based Trust Link has also given very high marks to Regal Assets – 5 out of 5 stars and as such, is deemed to be a very good prospect to do business with, from a consumer standpoint.
5 stars – based on 303 reviews and the reviews just keep coming
- Chat With an Expert – Live
- Why Choose A+ Rated Regal Assets?
- Free Gold Kit
- Customer Testimonials
- Price Charts
- Today’s Recommendations
- Today’s Top News
Retirement Investors – IRA and 401K Owners
Collectors, Traders and Active Investors
- Price Charts
- Buy Gold Bullion
- Buy Silver Bullion
- Buy Platinum Bullion
- Buy Palladium Bullion
- Buy Gold Coins
- Buy Silver Coins
Risks - Any investment has inherent risks, and investing in precious metals is not immune to risks either. Consulting with your Regal Assets investment adviser will aid in managing your risk to a tolerance level consistent with your overall investment objectives.
Contact Regal Assets today – Click here to complete a contact page and your adviser will return your call promptly. After all, they are one of the best, most widely trusted firms in the entire financial services industry. Give them a call now.
Filed Under: How To Buy Silver with Trusted Regal Assets